1. Next time I will introduce how to make the eel slip in my hometown
2. Pour in an appropriate amount of oil over medium-to-low heat, add ginger slices and sauté
3. Then put the shallots and saute until fragrant
4. Put the tomatoes and fry them for a nice smell
5. Finally, put the eel and stir fry a few times with heated water, almost no ingredients.
6. Then put salt, vinegar, cover the pot and cook for 3 minutes, add sugar, MSG, cooking wine, taste the taste before out of the pot, add it if it is not sour
It's very simple, and it's a small soup suitable for summer appetizers