1. Fresh toon with old roots removed
2. Soak in cold water for more than 10 minutes, and then rinse it off repeatedly
3. Add appropriate amount of water to the pot, boil the water, add the washed toon and blanch for more than 1 minute. This step is very important. The purpose is to remove the nitrate and nitrite in the toon.
4. Quickly pass cold water to keep the toon green
5. Take out the control or grab the water, chop it into a container according to your favorite length
6. Add the right amount of salt according to your own taste. I like that. Nothing else. You can add seasonings according to your own preferences.
7. Just mix well, so as to maintain its original flavor, and the flavor at this time is particularly rich
8. When it was put into a bowl, the family did not eat enough to eat this big bowl. Fortunately, I didn't cook the noodles, because the big ballast porridge was cooked before the toon arrived.
1. What needs to be reminded is that Chinese toon contains nitrate and nitrite, which are higher than normal vegetables. Therefore, whether it is cold dressing or hot stir-frying, you may wish to blanch it in boiling water for about 1 minute before processing to remove more than 2/3 of nitrite and nitrate. And the aroma of toon mainly comes from essential oils, which are insoluble in water, so blanching will not affect the flavor of the dishes.
2. The more tender the toon is, the lower the nitrate content, so you should pay attention to choosing the tender texture and buying it right away, or blanching it and freezing or pickling it.