1. Prepare the ingredients: toon, wash the chives
2. Boil the toon with boiling water
3. Finely chop toon, chopped chives
4. Put 5 eggs in a small bowl
5. After beating well, put in the right amount of salt
6. Add 15 grams of edible oil and continue to stir evenly
7. Then add the chives and toon and mix well
8. Put a spoonful of toon egg mixture in the cold pot, turn on the fire, let the egg mixture evenly spread the bottom of the pot [Because I am a flat-bottomed non-stick pan, so I don’t need to put oil, on the contrary, put a small amount of bottom oil in the bottom of the pot]
9. After all the egg liquid has solidified
10. Turn it over, wait for about half a minute, and do the next one in turn.
Warm tips for silk scarves: 1. Use a cold pot to spread the cakes, it will be thinner, and the egg liquid in the hot pot will solidify soon. 2. Put oil in the egg liquid, and the cake will spread thinner.