1. The toon is cleaned, and an appropriate amount of water is added to the pot. After the water is boiled, put the toon in the water and blanch it to remove the nitrite in the toon.
The color of the blanched toon will also change. The toon before blanching is slightly dark red, and after blanching, it becomes all green. After blanching, put it in cold water and take it out.
3. Cut the toon into small pieces, about a knuckle in length,
4. Put the toon in a large bowl, add an appropriate amount of salt and mix well,
5. Beat the eggs into a bowl, then beat them up,
6. Add 2 tablespoons of thin salt light soy sauce to toon, then add egg mixture, mix well,
7. Put an appropriate amount of oil in the wok. After the oil is hot, pour the toon liquid mixed with eggs into the wok. Don't stir fry in a hurry. After the eggs are slightly formed, stir fry again, and wait until all the egg liquid is formed. It's cooked and ready to be out of the pot.
Toon must be blanched before eating, otherwise it is not good for your health.