by Baoma's little chef.
1. Prepare the ingredients. Chicken chop pieces, soaked in blood, rinsed in water, remove and set aside, celery should be washed clean, onion peeled off
2. Pour the chicken pot seasoning into a small pot, add about 70 grams of water to adjust, don’t be too thin
3. Pour the chicken nuggets, mix well with the seasoning, cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 2 hours
4. Cut the onion into thick strips, and cut the celery into sections with an oblique knife
5. Heat the pan with cold oil, add garlic cloves, stir yellow on low heat, and stir out the garlic fragrant
6. Pour in the marinated chicken nuggets and stir-fry on medium heat until the moisture is removed. Add dried chili and cooking wine and stir fry to remove fishy
7. Pour in hot water and bring to a boil
8. Add celery and onion, bring to a boil again, simmer on medium-low heat for about 20 minutes until the chicken is tender and turn off the heat. Put the chopped coriander and mix well before serving.
9. The finished product is spicy and delicious. It is very enjoyable to serve in such a pot in such a cold day!
10. Finished picture!
1 The seasoning for the chicken pot is spicy. I added a few red peppers. When making it, add or subtract the peppers according to personal preference.
2 Don’t omit the onions and celery in the ingredients. These two kinds of heavy-tasting ingredients remove fishy and freshness.