1. Ingredients: washed and slaughtered turtle
2. Ingredients: pork belly
3. Mushroom, wolfberry, scallop, dendrobium and other ingredients
4. Peel and mince pork belly
5. Minced pork belly with salt, beaten up
6. Blanch the turtle and remove the film on the surface.
7. Put the ingredients in the casserole, put the blanched turtle in the water, and then squeeze the meat mass into meatballs and surround the turtle.
8. Add the clear soup to the casserole, simmer for 2 hours in the pot, add some salt to taste when you eat it.
9. Simmered for two hours out of the pot
1. After minced pork, salt must be added to beat the glue.
2. The stew is usually seasoned with salt after it is out of the pot to keep the meat tender and soup clear.