1. The live soft-shelled turtles were bought and asked for help to clean them up and get rid of their internal organs.
2. Open the lid, remove the butter inside and clean it.
3. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot to boil, add the washed turtle and blanch it for 1 to 2 minutes to remove.
4. Scrape the black and old skins of all parts of the turtle's body. This procedure is actually very simple. The old skin of the turtle will fall off with a light scrape. Rinse it with clean water repeatedly, and check carefully for any leaks.
5. The green onion is peeled and washed and rolled into a roll for easy removal. The ginger is peeled, washed and sliced.
6. Peel and remove the winter melon, wash and cut into pieces for later use.
7. Add appropriate amount of water to the casserole, add the rinsed turtle, add a little cooking wine to remove the fishy, add green onions and ginger slices, bring to a low heat and simmer slowly.
8. Simmer over medium-low heat for about half an hour.
9. Open the lid, add winter melon and red dates, then bring to a boil over high heat and simmer slowly over medium and low heat.
Just stew the winter melon until it is transparent. Add some salt to taste. You can add some pepper and coriander if you like. I didn't add anything, because adding these is another umami flavor. I prefer the original soup!
11. Turn off the heat, pick out the scallion and ginger, out of the pot, it's cold, come with a bowl of turtle soup, warm, very comfortable, nutritious and delicious. Bawang Supermarket|Clay figurines casserole, original ecological handmade production is more assured.