1. Cabbage, bean sprouts, peanuts, corn, yam, capers, spinach, onion, egg
2. Boil corn, peanuts and yam in a pot for six minutes
3. Add udon noodles and cook for two minutes
4. Add cabbage, bean sprouts, onion, sour bamboo shoots and capers
5. Soak the udon noodles in cold water for one minute
6. Add udon noodles to the pot, add xo sauce, beef sauce, pepper, pepper, salt, salt and cook for two minutes.
7. Fry eggs in a frying pan to make egg rolls, I make them more casually, hahaha
8. Arbitrarily arrange a plate out of the pot, then pour the soup, add tomato sauce and beef sauce on it.
Here comes my supper, hahaha