by Bean Emperor Boiled
1. You can easily make soup base with Knorr Thick Soup Bao and prepare all the ingredients. Wash the shrimp skin to remove impurities and wring out water
2. Heat oil in a pan to dry the ginger slices, pour in the dried shrimp skin and sauté until fragrant. Stir-fry until slightly browned
3. Pour in water and spices and cook for a while
4. Pour in diced tomatoes and shallots
5. Add Knorr Soup Po and cook for 10 minutes. You can add ingredients to the stove for fun, the delicious hot pot soup base is just like this...
Stir the prawn skins until it is burnt and fragrant, bringing out the umami taste