1. Simmer a pot of rice first, the softer taste is better
2. A sea eel, clean the body mucus
3. Cut into sections first, then remove the fish bones and cut into slices
4. All handled
5. Put oil in the wok, fry the eel on both sides first, then add oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, rock sugar and a little water, simmer until the soup is thick, and the whole eel is covered with thick sauce. Put it on a plate and wait. use
6. Steamed warm rice, stir in sushi vinegar, and chopped sesame seaweed
7. After mixing well, round into oval rice balls
8. Put the fried eel cubes on the rice, and the delicious eel sushi is ready
1. Oyster sauce and soy sauce have a salty taste, so there is no need to add salt.
2. The rice used to make sushi should not be too hard, it is more suitable if it is slightly microsoft.