1. Ingredients preparation: peel corn, dice carrots, beat lean meat into minced meat, add appropriate amount of salt
2. Then add an appropriate amount of oyster sauce, and a small amount of purified water, and mix the ingredients evenly
3. Take out 4 dumpling wrappers, stack them upright, and put a proper amount of dumplings in one third of them.
4. Flip the dumpling wrapper up, then roll it up, dipped in some water and close the mouth
5. This is rolled dumplings
6. Add oil to the pan, add the dumplings, fry on medium heat for 3-4 minutes, add half a bowl of hot water, cover the lid, and simmer the dumplings.
7. After stirring evenly with 2 eggs, pour the egg liquid in the pan
8. After frying the omelet, sprinkle with chopped green onion and black sesame seeds, and
1. Put the dumpling skins upright, the rolled flowers will be more beautiful
2. The trapping material does not need to be added too much, otherwise it will burst easily and be out of shape
3. If you like the crisper taste, you can fry the dumplings for a longer time.