1. Wash all the ingredients and finely chop
2. Beat the eggs into egg liquid; heat the pan and pour vegetable oil, add the onion and stir fry for a fragrant flavor
3. Add other diced vegetables and stir-fry until 8 mature, sprinkle in appropriate amount of fine salt and stir-fry well
4. Shake the pot so that all the ingredients are spread on the bottom of the pot
5. Pour in the egg liquid, spread it over the vegetables, shake the pot lightly to make the egg liquid more evenly covered
6. Cover the pot, turn the heat to low for half a minute, turn off the heat, and simmer for 2 minutes and it will be fully cooked
7. You can turn it over and fry it, or you can simmer it on one side until it is fully cooked, just take it out of the pan and put it on a plate.