1. Weigh the high-gluten flour, yeast, white sugar, and salt, and put them in a basin. Note that the salt and yeast should be separated.
2. Add corn oil and water in three times, and stir with chopsticks to form a flocculent (no dry powder state) while adding.
3. Knead it into a smooth dough, cover it with plastic wrap, put it in a warm place, and leave to ferment for about 50 minutes.
4. The dough is fermented to twice its size, and then you can pick it up by hand, you can see the obvious honeycomb shape.
5. Use a brush to brush a little oil on the bottom of the 9-inch pizza pan.
6. Take out the fermented dough and use a rolling pin to roll it into a dough with the same size as a 9-inch pizza pan.
7. Put the rolled dough into the pizza pan, shape it with your hands, and shape the edge of the pizza.
8. Use a fork to make some small holes in the bottom of the pizza. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees, put the pizza base in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
9. While the pizza base is baking, cut the carrots and onions into cubes, the seafood mushrooms into sections, and the beef intestines into small slices. Set aside.
10. Take out the bottom of the baked pie, brush it with a thick layer of pizza sauce, and sprinkle with an appropriate amount of mozzarella cheese.
11. Arrange the ingredients in step 9 evenly on the pizza according to your preference.
12. After placing it, sprinkle a thick layer of mozzarella cheese.
13. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, put the pizza into the oven, bake for 15 minutes, and the delicious pizza is ready.
1. Put the pizza bottom into the baking tray. Make sure to pierce some small holes in the bottom of the pizza with a fork, and it must be pierced through. This is to prevent the bottom of the pizza from arching and uneven baking during the baking process. .
2. About cheese drawing: If you want a drawing effect, you must not bake the cheese, and you must put more cheese. I don’t have so many cheeses in my house, so I don’t put a lot of them, and there is no obvious drawing effect.
3. When making the pizza base, the yeast and salt must be separated, otherwise the salt will weaken the activity of the yeast and affect the normal fermentation.