1. Soak Baibei with salt and spit mud. Cut green onion into sections and slice ginger Cut the tofu into small pieces.
2. After boiling the water in the pot, add sliced ginger, tofu, and peanut oil. The fire continues to boil
3. Then put in the white shells. The fire continued to burn.
4. After the fire was boiled, all the white shells were opened.
5. Sprinkle chopped green onion, add salt and pepper, and you're done.
The ginger slices and pepper powder can remove the fishy smell of the white scallops.