1. A dish that is more fragrant than meat
3. Prepare all ingredients
Heat the dried fish in water for half an hour, cut the tofu into pieces, and beat the eggs.
Heat the casserole and put in an appropriate amount of oil.
When the oil temperature rises, first add the cut tofu and fry it, then add a teaspoon of salt, and add salt in advance to make the tofu more flavorful.
6. Cut the red onion into sections, and cut off the spicy millet for later use.
7. The tofu that is slightly yellow on both sides is poured out
8. Put the right amount of oil in the casserole, the oil temperature rises to scatter the fried eggs with chopsticks
9. Then put in the soaked fish,
10. Stir fry a few times and pour in the fried tofu
11. Pour in the right amount of soy sauce
12. Add some boiling water and simmer slowly for a good taste
13. If the taste is heavy, you can add some salt and season it appropriately.
14. A nutritious and delicious home-cooked dish is ready, the tofu is soaked in the scent of eggs and fish, and occasionally there is a hint of the spicy flavor of millet pepper on the tip of the tongue.