1. Weigh all ingredients
2. Mix milk, sugar, 30g egg liquid and yeast evenly, and use the remaining egg liquid for brushing
3. Pour the liquid into 200g whole wheat bread flour, knead it into a smooth dough, wake up at room temperature for 10 minutes or put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
4. When the time is up, take it out and start kneading
5. Knead until you can pull out the thick film
6. Add salt, fully blend the salt into the dough
7. Olive oil is liquid at room temperature. You need to add a small amount while kneading the dough until the dough and oil are fully integrated, and then throw the dough for a few minutes
8. Until the hand mask is rubbed out, which is the extension stage
9. Cover with plastic wrap and carry out the first fermentation at room temperature for 1.5-2 hours. It is currently autumn, the length of fermentation time can be determined according to the fermentation state of the dough
10. When the dough has risen to 2-2.5 times, dip your fingers in dry flour and poke a hole. The dough does not shrink, indicating that it is finished.
11. Divide the dough into 6 equal parts and let them rise at room temperature for 15 minutes
12. Divide the bean paste into 6 bean paste balls, 15g each, and boil hot water at the same time
13. Take a small dough, roll it into a circle, and wrap the bean paste ball in it
14. Then shape the dough into a long shape in Seoul, for general use
15. Roll up from the side where there is no stroke, close the mouth and pinch, and then pinch both ends
16. The plastic surgery is easy to remember, put in the third floor of the oven, put a pot of hot water at the bottom of the oven, and ferment for 50 minutes
17. When the time is up, brush the egg liquid evenly on the bread
18. The upper and lower tubes of the oven are heated at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. After 1 minute after you smell the aroma of the bread, turn on the oven and press the surface of the bread with your hands. It is very flexible and mature.
The amount of liquid can be added less at first, and you can add water when kneading the dough, but the dough at the beginning should not be too dry at all, and it should be light enough to stick to your hands, or it will be difficult to knead the hand mask.