1. Put all the ingredients into the cook machine
2. Knead until the dough becomes gluten and has a thick film state
3. Add pumpkin seeds, mix well on low speed
4. Shape the dough slightly and put it in a floured container
5. Ferment for 1 hour in an environment with a humidity of 80% at 28°C
6. Fermented to double size
7. After exhausting, divide it into two parts and leave for 20 minutes
8. Shaped into a spindle shape after proofing
9. Ferment for 45 minutes in an environment with a temperature of 30°C and a humidity of 80%
10. After fermentation, sift flour on the surface for decoration, and cut out patterns with a cutting knife
11. Bake in the preheated oven at 200℃ for 20 minutes
1. The formula has a relatively high water content, and it will be sticky if you knead it by hand. You can use a bread machine or a cook machine to operate it.
2. Oubao's dough does not require kneading to form a film, as long as the dough has a thick film.