1. Prepare the ingredients for later use.
2. Put 750ml of water in the pot and bring it to a boil.
3. After the water is boiled, place the small glutinous rice balls, and gently push the glutinous rice balls away with a spoon to prevent sticking.
4. Knock an egg, leave it uncovered, and simmer on low heat.
5. Cook until the glutinous rice balls float and cook for another minute, then pour in the rice wine and continue to cook for another minute.
6. Add proper amount of jam, stir well and turn off the heat.