1. The ingredients are ready. If you like spicy food, it is best to use old ginger. The ginger flavor is stronger, making it more delicious.
2. Peel the sweet potato, cut into hob pieces, peel the ginger, wash and slice for later use.
3. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot, add the red dates, ginger slices, and sweet potato chips to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to a boil for 15 minutes until the sweet potatoes are cooked through.
4. Add glutinous rice flour to water and knead into a dough.
5. The glutinous rice balls are rolled into long strips and then pulled into small doses, and the small doses are rolled into round balls.
6. Pour the small dumplings into a pot of boiling water and cook until all consumed, then remove them with a colander.
7. In a separate pot, pour the small glutinous rice balls into a boil until all the glutinous rice balls float, remove them with a colander, and pour them into the sweet potato soup.
8. Add red dates and cook for a while, and finally add brown sugar and cook. (Don’t cook for too long, otherwise the glutinous rice balls will be easy to lose)
The taste of this dessert is very good, but it requires some tricks to cook the dough. The bottom of the pot is bubbling and you can put it down. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on medium heat, and the dough will float. At this time, the yuanzi should be taken out of the pot quickly, so as to ensure that the cooked yuanzi is as good as the one sold in the dessert shop.
You can make more glutinous rice balls at a time, put them in the refrigerator, and keep them in the refrigerator. It is very convenient to eat and take.
Ginger must use old ginger for better results. Together with brown sugar, the warm-up effect is much more effective.
This sweet potato soup is suitable for morning consumption. It is not recommended to drink after noon. Eating ginger in the morning is better than ginseng soup. Eating ginger at night is better than the theory of arsenic. So it is recommended that you use it as a substitute for breakfast.