1. Reserve a little macaroon for use.
2. Knead the dough ingredients into a ball (if the dough sticks to your hands, you can add some flour), and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. When the dough is relaxing, cut the almonds in half. This way the nails will stick tighter and will not fall off.
4. The loosened dough is divided into small doughs ranging from 6-10 grams.
5. Knead the dough into a long strip with one side thick and the other thin, pinch out the knuckles, moisten the almonds with egg whites and press on the thin end to press the wrinkles
6. Arrange on the baking tray.
7. Put it in the preheated oven, bake at 350F/180C for 20 minutes, then turn off the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, and take it out of the oven. (The temperature of each oven is different, adjust the time according to the temper of your own oven)
8. It can be decorated with pectin on the nails.
9. Children like it very much.
10. Crispy texture.