1. Clean Wuchang fish, tomatoes, cucumbers and bean sprouts;
2. Cut the green onion into sections and slice the ginger;
3. Add appropriate amount of cooking oil to the pot;
4. Stir-fry the green onion, ginger and garlic to create a fragrance
5. Pour in the red sour soup and wood ginger seeds, stir fry for a sour fragrance;
6. Pour in an appropriate amount of water and bring it to a boil;
7. Put Wuchang fish in the soup pot;
8. Pour the boiled red sour soup into the soup pot;
9. Simmer the fish on medium heat for about 15-20 minutes;
10. Cut tomato and cucumber into strips;
11. Put the bean sprouts, cut tomatoes and cucumbers in the soup pot and cook;
12. The meat is tender, the soup is sour and refreshing, and the spiciness is moderate, so delicious.
1. The side dishes are not limited to cucumbers, tomatoes, bean sprouts, you can adjust them according to your preferences;
2. When frying, don't use too much oil, it's refreshing and more delicious;
3. Fish can be replaced by other freshwater fish.