1. The finished product is spicy and delicious, and the New Year’s Eve dinner is also a very good dish. Those who don't like hemp can leave out the pepper.
2. Clean the duck and chop it into pieces.
3. Peel the white radish, remove the seeds of the green pepper, wash and cut into pieces for later use.
4. The ginger slices and garlic is peeled, and the pepper and chili can really be adjusted according to your own taste.
5. Add a few slices of ginger to the pot and boil over high heat. I especially like to eat marinated eggs, so I put two more eggs.
6. Put the duck in blanching water, then remove it and wash it with clean water to control the water for later use.
7. Wash the pot and heat it, add a little cooking oil, and then add the fat duck meat and fry to get the oil.
8. Add the duck cubes and stir fry for a while, add one tablespoon of dark soy sauce and two tablespoons of light soy sauce, and stir fry evenly.
9. Add boiled water that has not had the duck chunks, and put all the condiments into the pot.
10. Put in the radish cubes. I cut them in larger pieces, so I put them earlier. If the pieces are small, they can be put later.
11. Cover the lid and boil on high heat. Turn to medium and low heat and continue to cook for 25 minutes.
12. Add a spoonful of salt and a spoonful of chicken bouillon, respectively, and stir evenly to collect the juice and get it out of the pot.
13. Finished picture.
14. Finished picture.