1. Prepare 4 fresh epiphytes (2 to 4 according to personal preference, I like to eat)
2. Remove the vine under the night flower, tear the flower from the middle, and remove the stamen inside (the stamen is edible, but I think it tastes like corn silk (~_~;) I usually remove it)
3. Tear vertically along the direction of the petals, and then wash and set aside
4. Tomato peeling (the obsessive-compulsive disorder patient does not peel this skin, it means it is blue and thin)
5. After the tomatoes are peeled and cut into pieces, sprinkle with appropriate amount of salt (My father told me since I was a child that the salt should be fried in the pan with the tomatoes at the same time, otherwise it would be very sour. I tried to fry the tomatoes without salt, as if the soup was a little bit sour. , I’m always right when I listen to my father)
6. Put a small amount of lard in a hot pot to melt
7. Add tomatoes and 1 slice of ginger and stir-fry until the juice comes out (the more juice the thicker the soup becomes (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎))
8. Put an appropriate amount of water to put the night flower
9. After the soup pot is boiling, add the stirred egg juice, add a little Totole chicken essence (other brands of chicken essence feel a strong chemical smell) to form a chicken flower shape and sprinkle a little chives on it, and it's ready ↖(^ω^)↗
The night flower is a flower of the cactus family.
It has the effects of softening stools, detoxifying, clearing heat and treating asthma. Indications of colorectal fever, constipation, blood in the stool, swelling, pneumonia, blood streaks in sputum, asthma, and strong effects, and also cures high blood pressure and high blood fat.
Don't take fresh juice if you have cold stomach