1. Mix the 4 ingredients of the crisps and knead them into corn kernels by hand (the butter does not need to be softened)
2. Put all the bread ingredients except butter into the bread machine, start the kneading program, 20 minutes
3. Check the dough when kneading for 10 minutes, add butter when the film can be stretched, knead until the glove film can be pulled out
4. Knead the dough into a circle, put it in a basin, and cover with plastic wrap.
5. Dip the flour into the dough by hand, and the fermentation is completed without collapsing or shrinking
6. After the dough is lightly pressed and vented, divide it into 6 portions, and cover with plastic wrap to relax for 20 minutes
7. Take a small piece and roll it into a round piece with a thick middle and a thin edge. Cut 4 cuts with a small knife, leaving the convex part in the middle not to be cut.
8. As shown in the figure, roll it up and press down on the opening
9. Put in a 5-inch non-stick hamburger mold
10. The oven starts the fermentation function, set 38 degrees, 50 minutes
11. Mix the softened cheese and whipped cream, spread it in the middle of the bread dough, put the yellow peach on it, and press it lightly
12. Put on the crumbs
13. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees and bake for 20 minutes
14. Does it look like a little yellow flower?
15. Bite it down, flow your heart!
16. It really goes well with my little yellow chrysanthemum!