1. Wash the ribs and drain the water
2. Add cooking wine, ginger juice, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and marinate for 2 hours
3. Wash taro
4. Peeled and cut into small pieces
5. Put the taro into the ribs and marinate it for a good taste
6. Stir-fry the marinated ribs and taro in a frying pan
7. Add some salt and sugar to taste, and stir well.
8. After washing the rice, put it in a rice cooker and add less water than usual, because the fried pork ribs and taro are a little bit juicy, and then add the fried pork ribs and taro.
9. Stir well
10. Just start cooking
11. Time is up, the stew is complete
I use sweet yam to braise the rice at the end, I like to use ribs for the ribs