1. First prepare the ingredients: high-gluten flour, zucchini, red pepper, pureed spinach, tomatoes, onions, butter, bacon, yeast, pizza grass, sugar, salt, mozzarella, tomato sauce, eggs, milk, basil. (I forgot to take the high-gluten flour and basil, this brain.)
2. Put 200 grams of high-gluten flour, 30 grams of spinach puree, 30 grams of eggs, 70 grams of milk, 3 grams of yeast, 20 grams of sugar, and 1 gram of salt into the inner pot of the cook machine.
3. Mix the noodles with a chef machine for 10 minutes
4. Then add 18 grams of butter and continue mixing for 15 minutes
5. Organize the dough, cover it with a damp cloth and let it rise in a warm place
6. To make pizza sauce and roast vegetables when fermenting the dough, wash the vegetables first. Cut the zucchini into thick slices, half the onion and half the onion rings, peel and dice tomatoes, dice red peppers, and cut bacon into small slices for later use.
7. Put the zucchini slices on the grill and bake them at 200 degrees for 10 minutes, and roast the onion rings for five minutes. (The water content of zucchini is relatively large. At first, I used 180 degrees to bake it. It felt too slow. Later I changed to 200 degrees.)
8. Heat up a wok and add 20 grams of butter
9. When the butter is melted, add the onion and stir fry
10. When the onion becomes soft, add the diced tomatoes and continue to fry
11. Stir-fry the tomatoes until they come out of the soup, then add 20 grams of tomato sauce and stir fry together
12. Add 5 grams of sugar
13. Add 1/2 teaspoon of basil
14. Add a teaspoon of pizza grass and continue to stir fry on low heat
15. About five minutes later, add 2 grams of salt and stir fry for a few times, turn off the heat and let it cool for later use.
16. At this time, check that the dough is well developed. If you poke a hole with a finger dipped in flour and do not rebound, it means that the fermentation is complete.
17. Take it out and put it on the chopping board, knead and exhaust, then use a rolling pin to roll it into a dough
18. Place the crust on the buttered pizza pan and press it flat with the palm of your hand. Use a fork to pierce some holes to prevent the pizza from bulging during baking.
19. Then spread a layer of pizza sauce and spread a layer of butter on the exposed circle of the crust.
20. Sprinkle a layer of mozzarella
21. Spread bacon slices evenly
22. Spread a layer of zucchini slices, then put onion rings, and finally sprinkle a layer of mozzarella.
23. Put it in a preheated oven at 190 degrees and bake for 15 minutes (I put the bottom layer)
24. When the time is up, take it out and sprinkle another layer of mozzarella and red pepper on the surface, put it back and continue to bake for 8 minutes.
1 Personally, I don't like to make pizza with roasted bacon. If you like, you can also roast the bacon for a few minutes or stir it in a wok to remove some fat before putting it on the pizza.
2The vegetables used to bake the pizza are as good as you like.