1. Make sesame heart glutinous rice balls for one person
2. Add the white sesame seeds to the cooked soybean flour and mix well. After the glutinous rice balls are cooked, wrap them in the flour and take out
3. Pour a little brown sugar water to eat~ it's done!
4. Cook a purple sweet potato dumpling
5. After the glutinous rice balls are cooked, put them in coconut paste and wrap them in a circle.
6. carry out!
7. Frozen glutinous rice balls thaw at room temperature for 1 hour
8. Use toothpicks to make 1-2 small holes
9. Put a little oil in a non-stick pan, add glutinous rice balls and fry on low heat
10. Pour in old wine and boiling water, add brown sugar and boil
11. Waiting for the juice to be collected
12. Almond slice decoration, done!
13. Take out the mango flesh and cut into pieces, add coconut milk to smash
14. After the glutinous rice balls are cooked, put the mango coconut milk into it, and it's done!
1. When making oily glutinous rice balls, use a toothpick to poke the small holes to prevent the glutinous rice balls from bursting. It is almost the place where you feel touching the filling of the glutinous rice balls. Use boiling water for the water in the pot.
2. The soybean noodles used in the bean noodles are cooked. If the soybean noodles are raw, they can be fried in a pan or in the microwave.