by Moon private baking
1. Wash the green bell peppers and red cabbage peppers separately, cut into pieces with a knife, tear the cooked chicken into shredded chicken by hand, and mince the green onions for later use.
2. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot, heat it up, pour in the chopped green onions and explode the aroma.
3. Pour in the cut colored peppers, add appropriate amount of soy sauce, oil consumption, and salt to turn the colored peppers into pieces.
4. Add the shredded pork, stir fry for a while, and turn off the heat.
5. The delicious and homely fried shredded pork with colored pepper is ready.
1. The salt is increased or decreased according to the saltiness of the chicken.
2. Because I bought the sealed chicken, which is small, I used one. If I buy the bulk one, you can put less chicken.