1. Cut green and red peppers into pieces, slice green onions, slice ginger, and slice garlic for later use.
2. Bring water to a boil in a pot, add 5 ml of cooking wine and scallop meat. (When cooking seafood, blanching the water first can play a role in removing fishy.)
3. Boil the water and pick it up.
4. Pour an appropriate amount of Arowana Sunshine Zero Trans Fat Corn Oil into the pot. (Sunshine Zero Trans Fat Corn Oil selects 100% of high-quality non-GMO corn germs, accurately analyzes the characteristics of corn oil, and tailors the processing technology for it. The products are processed with green precision technology to effectively avoid the production of harmful substances and contain no trans fatty acids. At the same time, more than 80% of the nutrient elements are retained to realize the dual retention of vitamin E and phytosterols. The product has a golden color and a light smell, with a phytosterol content of 8080ppm, good product stability, and less nutrient loss during cooking.)
5. The oil is heated to 6 to 70%, and the green onion, ginger, garlic is added and the flavor is delicious.
6. Add scallop meat and stir fry quickly for 1 minute.
7. While stirring, add 15ml light soy sauce, 5ml cooking wine, 1g sugar, 0.5g white pepper, 10g oyster sauce, stir-fry for 30-40 seconds.
8. Pour in the green and red pepper and stir-fry evenly.
9. Serve the plate and enjoy it beautifully!