1. First process the ingredients, wash the rice, add salt, soy sauce, and sesame oil, stir evenly and pickle for a while to color. Remove the black tail of the scallops, wash and set aside; chop garlic into minced garlic; cut ginger into shreds and set aside.
2. Heat up the pot and heat the oil, add the minced garlic and ginger in the oil, stir-fry until the minced garlic is slightly yellow, pour in the sauce made with salt, soy sauce, vinegar, oyster sauce, and cooking wine, boil well and serve.
3. Put the pickled rice into the pot and spread it evenly on the bottom of the pot.
4. Arrange the scallops evenly on the rice.
5. Pour the fried garlic juice evenly on top of the scallops.
6. After all the ingredients have been processed, add water, as long as the rice has just passed, and put the inner pot of the pot into the pot.
7. Finally, press the cooking button and wait for 22 minutes before serving.