1. First prepare all the ingredients, and take out the scallop meat in advance to thaw.
2. Remove the viscera of the thawed scallop meat, wash it, and add cooking wine to marinate it for a while.
3. Take a bowl to make the sauce, add light soy sauce and oyster sauce to the bowl.
4. Then add the right amount of salt and sugar.
5. Add starch.
6. Add 3 scoops of water to the bowl, mix all the ingredients and seasonings evenly, and the seasoning juice is ready.
7. After removing the fascia, the kidney beans are washed and cut into silk diagonally. The millet is spicy and cut into circles, and the garlic is sliced into thin slices.
8. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot and boil, add an appropriate amount of salt and a few drops of cooking oil, blanch the kidney beans, remove the cold water and drain them, and be sure to blanch them well. If the kidney beans are not cooked, they will be poisoned.
9. Also blanch the marinated scallop meat, blanch for 1 minute to remove and drain the water.
10. Pour the peanut oil into the pot and heat it up, then saute the pepper and then the chives and garlic.
11. Pour in the blanched string beans.
12. Then pour in the sauce prepared in advance.
13. After the high heat quickly stirs and stirs evenly, add the millet spicy.
14. Add the scallop meat and continue to fry for about 1 minute on high heat.
15. Turn off the heat when you see the soup thicken in the pot.
Remember to remember that the green beans must be blanched when they are blanched. Even if they are not blanched, they must be fried during the frying process to avoid poisoning~(*^o^*)