1. Cut the shrimp into cubes, put it together with the scallop meat, add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 tablespoon cooking wine, 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch, and stir well.
2. Add a little oil to the pot and stir-fry on medium heat until 7 to 8 mature
3. No need to wash the pot, add half a pot of water, bring to a boil, add 1 teaspoon of salt, and pour the broccoli into the pot.
4. Then pour in the corn, remove the canned flavor, blanch the broccoli until it is broken, and remove the strained water
5. Chop pickled peppers
6. From the pot, put about 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, moisten the pot, add 1/2 tablespoon of minced pickled peppers and garlic, sauté, pour in broccoli and corn, add 1/2 teaspoon of refined salt, 1/4 teaspoon of sugar, turn over fry
7. Pour in shrimp and scallop meat, cook in 2 tablespoons of white wine, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, and fry a few times
8. Pour in red cabbage slices, then add 1 teaspoon of sesame oil as the tail oil, stir fry for a while and it will come out of the pan
1. When broccoli is blanched, add a little salt and oil to make the cauliflower have a bottom flavor and keep it green;
2. When cooking shrimp and scallop meat, it is not fried for too long to maintain the tenderness;
3. Adding an appropriate amount of chopped pepper is very refreshing to eat, but not too much, too spicy will cover up the umami of shrimp and scallop meat;
4. Vegetables can be matched according to your own preferences, as long as the material properties do not conflict with each other.