1. Except the butter, put the salt and sugar diagonally in the order of liquid first, then powder, and put the yeast in the middle and add all the ingredients into the bread bucket.
2. Start the dough-making program for 20 minutes
3. After 20 minutes, add the softened butter and continue mixing for 20 minutes, until you can pull out a thinner hand mask.
4. Take out the dough from the bread machine, round it, put it in the container, and ferment it to 2 times its size.
5. The fermented dough will be fermented if the fingers are inserted and not immediately retracted
6. Put the dough on the kneading pad and knead out air, cover with plastic wrap and relax for 10 minutes
7. Put the loose dough into a 28X28 baking pan, and use a small rolling pin to roll it into a baking pan size pancake, or roll it out before putting it in the baking pan
8. Turn on the fermentation gear in the oven, put a bowl of water in the lower layer of the oven, put the noodles in the middle layer for secondary fermentation
9. Take it out after fermentation, brush the dough with egg mixture, sprinkle with ham, chopped green onion, and black sesame seeds into the preheated oven, and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
10. Let out to dry on the grill, and let out to luke warm
11. Roll it up with plastic wrap, shape it, cut into sections, squeeze condensed milk on both ends of the bread, dip with chicken floss