1. The yogurt in the middle kind must choose old yogurt, solid. Or you can use your own yogurt to make this toast.
2. The ingredients in the main ingredients are Chinese ingredients. Put all the Chinese ingredients into the chef's machine and knead into a dough. The film will not come out of western medicine. Just knead it into particles without dry powder.
3. Cover the medium type dough with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator to ferment for one night. Fermentation at room temperature is also possible, about 40 minutes. The fermented dough is obviously larger, and there is a fine cellulite inside, which indicates that the fermentation is complete. The fermentation time in cold storage should be more than 12 hours, not more than 72 hours. The bread made by cold fermentation has a more delicate structure.
4. The ingredients in the auxiliary materials are the main dough part. The medium-type dough is shredded and mixed with all the ingredients except the butter in the main dough.
5. Put it in a cook machine, knead well, add butter, knead until the glove film can be pulled out, put the dough in a warm place, and ferment to double its size.
6. The fermented dough is taken out, vented, and divided into three portions of the same size, covered with plastic wrap, and allowed to relax for about 10 minutes.
7. Roll the dough into a beef tongue shape and roll it up from top to bottom.
8. Put it in the toast mold for second serving, and ferment until about 8 minutes full.
9. Put the fermented toast in the oven and bake it at 165 degrees for 35 minutes.
The toast made by this recipe has a slightly sour taste. If you like sweeter ones, you can increase the amount of sugar appropriately.
Using the refrigerated fermentation method, the bread has a soft texture and is particularly delicious. The dough is fermented in the evening, and it is made the next night, which saves time and is very time for office workers.