1. All the ingredients are ready, the flour and baking powder are mixed through a sieve, and the ham is cut into cubes.
2. Add granulated sugar to the flour and baking powder, then pour in the butter cut into small pieces.
3. Use a spatula to cut and mix while mixing.
4. Finally, it is sorted into coarse corn flour.
5. Pour in diced ham and Kraft cheese powder and mix well.
6. Then pour in the egg and milk.
7. Mix all the ingredients evenly and knead into a dough.
8. Flatten the dough and fold it in half, and repeat this action again.
9. And then arrange it into a rectangular dough
10. Cut the dough into triangles as shown in the picture
11. Place them flat in the frying pan of the fryer, because the scones will expand after baking, so leave a certain distance. If you don't have a fryer, use an oven.
12. Brush a layer of whole egg liquid on the pie, and sprinkle with a little Kraft cheese powder.
13. After preheating the fryer (or oven) at 180 degrees for 3 minutes, bake for 13-14 minutes, and the scones will turn golden brown and ready to go out of the pan.
Freshly baked scones.
If you eat too much sweet, let's have a savory taste.
1. It is best not to omit the baking powder, otherwise it will be hard and not swollen after baking.
2. Kraft cheese powder is a commonly used cheese seasoning in western food. If you can't buy it, you don't need to add it. But it really tastes delicious. Green bottles are sold in supermarkets.
3. Everyone’s oven or frypot has different temperature differences, so the time is for reference only. Pay attention to the heat in the last few minutes, and don’t paint it too heavily.
4. The scones must be eaten hot to taste the best. If it cools down or eat it the next day, you need to heat it in a fryer or oven at 170 degrees for 5 minutes before eating.