Put the flour in the mixer first, then add the sugar, salt and yeast.
Yeast should avoid salt and sugar.
Stir about it first, and then start putting in the liquid ingredients. Fresh cream, water and egg liquid.
Then start stirring.
Stir at low speed first, then tell to beat the dough.
When the dough is stirred to a smooth and shiny surface, stop stirring, pick up a small ball of dough, pull the dough to see that there is a thick film, and then add butter.
Butter will hinder the formation of gluten, so you can pull out the thick film and put the butter.
3. After adding the butter, stir at low speed. After the dough is smooth and absorb the butter, stir at high speed for about 2 minutes.
4. Check the state of the dough and turn down the speed. Check the state of the dough every 20 seconds or so. Until it is fully extended, the glove membrane can be pulled out. (It is also possible to not fully reach the state of the glove film)
Carry out the turning action, turn the face into half from bottom to top, turn 90 degrees, and continue to fold from bottom to top.
Turning over makes the dough expand a little bit better, and the bread tastes more elastic.
6. Start basic fermentation for one hour.
The state of the fermented dough is about twice as big.
If the hole does not shrink or collapse, the fermentation is complete.
8. The dough after fermentation is exhausted first, and then divided. 50g a dough. Then round. Put the dough in your palms and let it roll tightly.
9. After spheronization, the standing time is about half an hour, and the middle is loose and fermented.
The proofed dough is finally rounded and shaped, and put into the mold.
Put the dough in your palms and let it roll tightly.
11. After all the shaping is completed, use the oven fermentation function, 40 degrees, for the second fermentation for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
12. After the second fermentation is completed, take it out, brush the egg liquid on it, and put almond slices on it.
After shaping, start baking.
Set the upper heat, the lower heat at 180°C, and the baking time is 12 minutes.
Yangchen Jiulian muffin molds, each of which puts exactly 50g of dough. Make it out, the size is just right.
Sweet bread without any decoration is also very delicious.