1. Defrost and wash corn and green beans, slice tomatoes, diced potatoes and carrots;
2. Boil a large pot of boiling water, pour a small half-pack of spaghetti about 3 ounces, and cook until cooked through;
3. After cooking, filter the water and put it in cold water to supercool the river;
4. In another boiling pot, put half a pot of water, put the potato diced into the pot and boil over high heat;
5. After the potatoes are cooked, pour the tomatoes and cook for a while, picking up the tomato skins;
6. By the way, use a spoon to mash the tomato chunks;
7. Pour in green beans, carrots and corn kernels, scoop 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce into the pot, cover the pot slightly for about 3-5 minutes;
8. Pour in the spaghetti, add salt, sugar, and sprinkle a few peppers to taste. You can also sprinkle a little parsley, basil, oregano and other dry spices. Sprinkle a few drops of sesame oil before it comes out of the pan.
1. After the spaghetti is cooked, let it pass through the cold river. It tastes refreshing.
2. You can also mix spaghetti with pizza sauce, and add a big meat ball, which foreigners like.