1. Slice the chicken breast, wash the beans and break into small pieces, cut the noodles twice and set aside
2. Stir fragrant pepper, green onion and garlic in hot oil. Add chicken slices and stir fry with soy sauce. Use more oil so that the noodles will not be simmered afterwards.
3. Serve the fried chicken slices on a plate for later use
4. Put the oil on the heat and stir-fry the beans. A spoonful of salt can quickly sand out the water for the beans. The beans must be half-dried. Flip frequently and don't get muddled!
5. After the beans are half dried, pour the prepared chicken slices and stir-fry evenly. At the same time, add two aniseed ingredients and 2 tablespoons of salt.
6. Add broth (use hot water if you don’t have it, I use hot water haha) until the beans are submerged
7. Quickly place the noodles on top of the beans
8. This one is in a well-arranged form, and the thickness is even better.
9. Cover the pot and simmer for 7-8 minutes. The heat is different. Master it yourself. Don't simmer it!
10. After opening the lid, use chopsticks and spatula to stir. It is recommended to use chopsticks first, so that it will not break. The look will look better.
11. When it is finished, the effect is not very good, and the actual object is better than this.
12. If you like garlic, you can add some garlic juice, the taste is super good!