1. Prepare half a duck and chop it into pieces!
2. Salty lemon, yellow peel fruit, soaked ginger, soaked chili, and sour lotus are essential.
3. Just slice the accessories!
4. Boil the duck meat in boiling water until it is half cooked and remove.
5. Don't put oil in the pot, just put the cooked duck in the pot and stir up the moisture!
6. When cutting the duck, I took out the fat duck skin and duck oil separately, which can be used for oil refining, which is also fuel-efficient, hehe
7. After refining the oil, pour the duck into the pot, add some cooking wine, and stir fry!
8. Add the ingredients and stir fry (note that the salted lemon and mint leaves are put at the end, if you put the lemon too early, the taste will become bitter)
9. Enlarge the green onions and continue to stir fry!
10. Add broth, or if there is no broth, add water. Cover the lid and simmer the duck for 12-15 minutes. When braising, be sure to open the lid and stir fry twice to avoid sticking the pot.
11. After 15 minutes, the duck is fully cooked. At this time, you can add white sugar, salty lemon and stir fry (if you like spicy food, you can add a little chili). At the same time, put light soy sauce to make the old soy sauce taste better. Continue to stir-fry for a while, and finally put the mint leaves to add fragrance to the pot!