1. This is one-third of a duck, chopped into pieces and washed off the surface blood.
2. Soak the fresh cordyceps flowers in water for three to five minutes, remove the end mycorrhizas and stale hyphae, then wash them and let them dry.
3. Put the duck meat in a pot under cold water and start to blanch it.
4. At the same time, put an appropriate amount of water in the rice cooker, add a few slices of ginger, and start boiling the water first. There are three people in my family, and the soup is usually 5 bowls of water for rice and two meals.
5. Cook the duck until the froth does not increase significantly, turn off the heat, remove the duck, rinse with hot water, and wash away the froth attached to the surface.
6. Pour the blanched duck pieces into the rice cooker.
7. Add cordyceps flower. Continue to simmer.
8. Twenty or thirty minutes before the end of the soup cooking process, add a teaspoon of salt, stir a few times, and continue to cook until the end. Adding salt too early will make the meat easier to cook, and it will not be easy to taste too late.
1. When the meat is stewed, it is best to blanch the water first, and cook some white foam first, which is actually some tissue fluid and some residual blood when the meat is chopped, so that the cooked soup will be refreshing. The meat should be blanched in a pot under cold water. After blanching, rinse with hot water, and then the hot water starts to cook the soup, so that the umami substances in the meat can be cooked, otherwise the blanched meat will shrink when cold, the protein will solidify, and the taste inside It is difficult to dissolve, and the meat is easy to burn.
2. Cordyceps flowers can be replaced with other types of yam, radish, wax gourd, etc.