1. Melt butter in a hot pan, sauté the onions until soft, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with flour and stir-fry the mustard powder for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Then pour the chicken broth and onion mixture and stir well; add 3/4 of the apple. Cover the pot with a lid and cook until the soup thickens, about 10 minutes.
3. Add RICOS concentrated cheddar cheese sauce and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Use a blender to mix the cooked soup in batches until the soup becomes smooth.
5. Spoon the soup into a bowl, add appropriate amount of chili sauce, black pepper and the remaining 1/4 chopped apple.
1. Up to 500ml cider can be used instead of 500ml chicken broth.
2. Any fragrant apple can replace the green apple.
3. Preparation time is 5 minutes, making time is 20 minutes, serving for 6 persons.