1. The main materials are ready;
2. After the squid is cleaned up, cut into smaller pieces that are more accessible;
3. Cut green peppers, bell peppers, and onions into sections;
4. Put the squid pieces, green peppers, bell peppers, and onions together in a cooking bowl, add black pepper sauce, oyster sauce, sweet chili sauce, salt, and black pepper, mix well, and marinate for 15 minutes;
5. Arrange the vegetables and squid on the grill with a baking stick evenly, and put a baking sheet covered with tin foil on the bottom. Chop the garlic and sprinkle it on top;
6. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, put the squid into the middle of the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes;
7. Then use black pepper sauce, oyster sauce and sweet chili sauce to make a small bowl of sauce. Spread it during roasting or after roasting. Wait until the squid is roasted until it is fully cooked and has a crispy texture.
1. The sauce can be adjusted according to personal preference;
2. Because vegetables should not be roasted for a long time, the vegetables can be cut into larger pieces according to the temperature of the oven to extend the roasting time of the vegetables and match the squid.
This recipe uses a Midea smart electric oven, the model is T7-L382B second generation, the capacity is 38L, the power is 1800W, please adjust the heating time appropriately according to the power and temperature difference of your own oven.