1. The dried lotus seeds should be soaked in advance. I soaked it all night, then took it out and rinsed it off.
2. Prepare a fresh white fungus, or dry white fungus, soak it in advance.
3. Rinse the white fungus and tear it into small flowers. If you have patience, the smaller the tear, the better, so that the collagen can be fully released.
4. Prepare enough water in a pot, add the white fungus, and stew slowly. Enough water is necessary, because the white fungus needs to be boiled for a longer time to avoid drying out.
5. Prepare the ingredients: red dates, soaked lotus seeds, dried longans, raisins, wolfberries, rock sugar, and all that needs to be cleaned are cleaned.
6. Peel the dried longan and set aside.
7. Wait for the white fungus to start drawing slightly, about 50 minutes, pour in the lotus seeds, and continue to cook for 20 minutes.
8. Then pour in the red dates and continue to cook for 20 minutes.
9. Finally, add raisins, longan, wolfberry and rock sugar, and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
10. A pot of delicious assorted white fungus soup is ready!
I use fresh white fungus, it is easier to cook the glue, I have cooked it for so long, and the silk is very beautiful. If you are using dried white fungus, please cook it longer.
The raisins, longans, and wolfberries must be put in last, and cook for 5 minutes. It is easy to rot over time, and it will have no taste.