1. Let’s take a look at the vegetable ingredients I use. For one person, celery, carrots, coriander, green onions, eggs, the amount can be controlled by yourself, you can adjust it at will, the amount of celery and carrots I use is 1:1
2. Slice celery, slice carrots, cut parsley into small pieces, and shred green onions. I cut celery and carrots into diamond-shaped pieces, so they are easier to cook and taste good
3. Let's make the poached egg below. Boil enough water first, and when you see fisheye bubbles appearing in the bottom of the water, add eggs, turn off the heat immediately, turn on the pot, and simmer.
4. Simmer for about 5 minutes, gently touch it with a spatula and it will come down. It is very complete. It is absolutely good without picking the pot. At this time, if you are afraid that the egg will become old, you can put it out first and set it aside.
5. Put the boiled poached egg temporarily out and put it aside, then turn on the fire and put it in the bone broth noodles, and bring to a boil
6. Boil for 1 minute, put in the vegetable bag with celery and carrots and noodles
7. Put in the seasoning packet
8. Then add the coriander, chopped green onion and poached egg, just boil.
Fill the bowl, eat it, refreshing and delicious. At this time, you can also put in your favorite chili sauce and other sauces.
"Healthy and delicious food, creating a better life-Zhongzhuo Food"
For boiled noodles, choose "Zhongzhuo Beef Bone Soup Noodles". The noodles are soft and smooth; the soup is rich and mellow; the packaging is firm and exquisite, making it easy to eat.
Storage is also simple, as long as it is not squeezed, there is no problem.