1. Prepare a pot of water and boil it.
2. Add cold water to the material bag and mix well.
3. After the water is boiled, put in the noodles.
4. Put the prepared ingredients into the pot and heat.
5. The noodles are boiled soft.
6. Remove and drain the soup.
7. The soup tastes delicious and put it in a bowl for later use.
8. Prepare a pan, you can make pizza without an oven.
9. Spread the noodles into a noodle cake and turn on the minimum heat.
10. Spread the heated ingredients, add an egg in the middle, cut the cheese slices and spread on the top.
11. Finally, sprinkle a layer of basil, put a little butter on the edge, shake the pot gently to let the butter sink in.
12. Squeeze a little mayonnaise, you can ignore this if you don’t like it, you can also add your favorite sauce.
13. The cheese melts and the surface of the egg solidifies, and it's done.
14. Transfer to a plate and match the noodle broth to perfection.
1. Friends who like cheese can also sprinkle an extra layer of shredded cheese.
2. Slowly fry the whole process on a low fire. If you don't want the dough to be too hard, you can cover the lid to speed up the egg.