by Huang Huang Ai Delicacy (From Sina Weibo.)
1. Fresh small ribs, blanch in the pot, put green onion and ginger in the pot to remove the smell of meat
2. Add a little bottom oil to the pot, put green onion and ginger in the pot, add the blanched ribs
3. After stir-frying and coloring, add a little cooking wine and continue to stir-fry
4. Pour in the right amount of water, no ribs
5. Put the Knorr thick soup stew seasoning, this is a little trick to make the lotus root soup delicious
6. Simmer the ribs for 20 minutes, skim the foam and add the peeled and sliced lotus root
7. Simmer on high heat for 5 minutes, add jujube
8. Finally add a small amount of salt to taste, and enjoy
1. I like to eat the lotus root that is more crispy. If you like to have a glutinous taste, you can put it in a pressure cooker and boil it.
2. If there is too much sand in the eyes of the lotus root, it is difficult to clean it, so when buying lotus root, you should choose the lotus roots at both ends intact, so that there will be no sand in the eyes of the lotus root.
3. Put the salt at the end and season it according to the taste. It is recommended that the salt should be light and not too salty.
4. In order to prevent the lotus root from discoloring, it can be soaked in light salt water, or a few drops of vinegar can be added to the water to prevent it from being oxidized. It is also useful to blanch it with boiling water. It is best to cook this dish in a ceramic pot, so that the lotus root will not change color easily, because recently I moved to a school district room for my children, and the conditions are limited, so I can only make do with an iron pot.
5. Knorr thick soup stew is the soul of the seasoning of this dish, and it is recommended for everyone to use it.