1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Peel and seed the pumpkin and cut into small pieces.
3. Put a cup of rice and pumpkin in the rice cooker, and use the amount of water you usually use (the pumpkin I used has less water content, if the water content is high, please reduce the water consumption a little bit)
4. Select the cooking button to cook rice. (You can make an appointment to save time)
5. Steamed rice
6. Scatter the rice with a rice spatula. During the process, the pumpkin is fully fused with the rice.
7. Take it from a favorite mold, a small bowl, a tart mold, or a biscuit mold. Brush some cold water on the mold, and then press the rice into it to create your favorite shape.
8. Remove the avocado, add lemon juice and honey.
9. Crush it with a spoon and mix thoroughly into your favorite taste.
10. Put the avocado puree on the rice.
11. Sprinkle some original floss on top.
1 Pumpkin, purple sweet potato, we can all do this.
2 Adding lemon juice to the avocado can prevent its rapid oxidation. Add honey to taste, which is more healthy and delicious. If you like salty taste, you can remove the honey and slightly add salt and black pepper. It is as delicious!