1. Wash half a bowl of rice and put it in the freezer of the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. If you have porridge in the morning, you can put the rice in the refrigerator overnight in advance and use it the next morning
2. Boil the water in the pot, put in the frozen rice, start cooking the porridge, set the time for 15 minutes
3. In the process of cooking the porridge, prepare other ingredients, such as instant sea cucumber to thaw. Broccoli breaks the florets and washes the carrots
4. Soak broccoli in salt water and baking soda for about 10 minutes to remove pesticide residues
5. Bring water to a boil in a pot, put a spoonful of sugar, half a spoonful of salt, and blanch the washed broccoli for 1 minute. This can fully remove the pesticide residues, and adding sugar will make the broccoli color more beautiful.
6. Finely chop blanched broccoli, finely chop carrots and set aside
7. About 15 minutes, pick up and see if the rice grains have bloomed and completely rotten
8. Add the carrots and stir well, cook for one minute
9. Add broccoli and stir well
10. Add the sliced ginger and stir well
11. Add the thawed instant sea cucumbers, the sea cucumbers don’t need to be boiled for a long time.
Finally add salt to taste and turn off the heat
13. The fragrant sea cucumber porridge with seasonal vegetables is on the table, and the super sticky rice porridge can be cooked in 20 minutes. It tastes very comfortable and warm. Especially on a cold winter morning, a bowl of it is delicious and nutritious.
14. Good rice is produced from a good ecology, and Luliang selects high-quality polished rice. The porridge made with this rice is very thick and translucent