1. Prepare the ingredients, slice the sausage, the spicy sausage I use, and the stewed rice is more flavorful.
2. Pour a little oil into the pan, add the sausage slices, and stir-fry until the oil comes out.
3. Pour in carrots and cowpeas and stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Pour the corn kernels and continue to stir fry.
5. Pour in a spoonful of salt, stir well and turn off the heat.
6. Put washed rice and water in the rice cooker, the amount of water is one finger higher than the rice.
7. Pour in the fried sausages and vegetables.
8. Pour 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce and turn on the cooking button of the rice cooker.
9. The fragrant sausage braised rice is ready to be eaten. This sausage does not add starch, so children can eat it with confidence.
10. Lunch for one person is simple and delicious.