1. Prepare ingredients and thaw chicken breasts in advance
2. Wash the Beibei pumpkin, take the seeds and cut into pieces, put in the oven at 200 degrees and bake for 20 minutes
3. Wash chicken breasts and cut into pieces, add sea salt, olive oil, and black pepper to marinate for ten minutes
4. Put the quinoa in a small pot and cook
5. Add the bell peppers for about ten minutes and cook for another five minutes. Control the water and set aside
6. Pour olive oil in a non-stick pan to heat
7. Add chicken breasts and fry them
8. Take out the roasted pumpkin, add quinoa bell peppers, chicken breasts, and figs in turn
9. Put it into the oven, 200 degrees for 10 minutes
10. Chicken, pumpkin, and quinoa are all cooked, and the last ten minutes are roasted figs! The figs are ready for juice.
11. Delicious and well-made pumpkin quinoa chicken salad, rosemary, fruit wheat crispy can be according to your own preference. It's fine if you don't add it!
Pumpkin and chicken quinoa must be cooked and then baked with fruits. Vegetables and fruits can be adjusted according to your own preferences.\nSea salt is not available for home salt.